Wednesday, March 28, 2007

This Day In Interracial Dating History: The Too-Curly Pube

Today on Okay: The Too-Curly Pube

It was after a night full of rompous sex, the kind that really invigorates a relationship. Kate was in the shower and looked at the soap. There was a pube on it. Normally she would wash it away immediately, but somehow this pube struck her. It was soooo curly. Maybe too curly.

She looked around to verify she was alone and then grabbed the pube. "Wow," she thought, "this is definitely curlier than normal." She hadn’t actually spent time really looking at her new boyfriend’s pubes. In the dim lighting they seemed about as curly as the pubes on her previous “relations liaisons.” But now moistened and framed just so on the soap, the extra twang in the curls could not be glossed over. She pulled at its ends straightening out the curls. "Maybe," she wondered, "maybe black people saw the extra curliness as a symbol of their hidden potential, tucked away, but if pulled on both ends capable of stretching itself to glorious lengths."

She put the hair back on the soap, stretched out it now just about encircled the full length of the bar. This straightening of the hair, the assimilation of the pube, seemed, to Kate, as a releasing of the hair’s potential. The follicle was sturdy, almost thick. What was once a little disgusting, was now possibly —

Her boyfriend came in and jolted Kate out of the daydream. She immediately rinsed the pube down the drain and started soaping her body. She was going to be late for work and surely pube examination was not going to be an acceptable excuse...

8 comments:

  1. T.A.N.,

    There are really very few words for this. Hilarious as it is. I wonder if that is what my white roommates went through in college, although I am really clean so they saw very few if any curly hairs in the shower.

    Ms. Denva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wax. It's the best way to keep hair out of the soap.

    Nice post, TAN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/29/2007

    seriously dude, wtf?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find that my black boyfriend has the most deliciously soft pubes-- much softer than any other shades in the rainbow I have dated. I love his pubes. I think the curls are the potential. It certainly has increased the potential that I will give him oral satisfaction!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3/30/2007

    My red pubes are curlier than your pic (or they used to be before I left the north woods and got citified and into trimming), which isn't very curly. Maybe it's one of yours, and is assimilated...?

    sincerely, a cool and yet so hot redhead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in an interracial relationship with a guy outside of my race. oh,,,, guys, you can not image what I have met. I am a black cuttie girl and I just met my love half year ago and we will get married next month, and interracial love of course. Am I lucky? So lucky I think, and I wanna share my happiness with all of you here.

    By the way, I found my half part baby on a great interrachats site. He is really gorgeous, even sometimes he is a little shy. -:) If you try InterracialMatch.com, you also can be the next lucky one. LOL. Bye!! and good luck to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This straightening of the hair, the assimilation of the pube, seemed, to Kate, as a releasing of the hair’s potential.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails