Thursday, December 08, 2005

Hopefully Third Time's The Charm

It's not Sunny D that's good for you. It's Jenny D. As in Jen Dziura.

I'm quite honored to have made her list twice in the past week.

The first time was an accidental run-in on the 6 train. I recognized her as we entered the hood, and I asked if she could spare some change. She then batted me on the head with her old-time purse and told me she "works hard for the money" and that I "should get a job." She tells the story a little differently...

The next time was no accident at all, as I saw her at her own Jen Is Famous B-Day Spectacular. And the proof is here in the photo she tabs as "the most stylish photo of the evening." No confirmation yet on if "stylish" is blog-code for "negro filled."

But from the train, to "slyly" turning her head in my direction, I'm hopeful the third time it's gonna be on like donkey kong...

And due to the convenient placement of his brim, I couldn't tell you whether the other negro pictured looks like Barry Bonds or not. Or if he has a blog. But he might, on both counts ...

Of course Jen's Spectacular wasn't all about negroes and slyly turning heads. There are more pictures, including boobies, on her blog. Go there now for shots of the crime scene ...

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails