Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I'm So Vain, I Bet You Think This Post Is About Me. Don't You? Don't You?

"how beautiful love can be ... loving you is loving me"
- Common

I'm an old soul, but a new blooger, so I'm not sure of the exact etiquette but I can only presume if people show you love, you show it back ... or at least say thank you.

unless it's a panhandler or crack-head ...

so head knods go out to :

fellow negro Maine, who clearly missed his stop on the underground railroad and ended up a little too far north

Tubbs, who claims negrohood, despite very light shading

Cobb, hopefully the last time I'm associated with cabbages. it's definitely the last time I'm associated with kings.

Blogebrity, who apparently TivNegrO's "Apartheid Housewives" on a regular basis.


That's all the reciprocating-fellating I can do today. Check's in the mail guys and gals...

Eminem gave me some love also, but told me not to link him. He acknowledges, however, I'm clearly capable of speaking for him.

4 comments:

  1. the commment on the previous post, was meant for here... Don't bother pointing out what a dumbass I am, cause I already know. I also call trump while holding a nine and ten!

    I wanna be felated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok. but I'd just like to point out that you are a dumbass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if there are rules for blogging. Blogging is what you make of it. Of course if you've got nothing nice to say, you can just leave it under anonymous.:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails